Bet365 Best Online Casino
·Bet365 Casino Review
Bet365.com is an online gambling company that might qualify as the most impressive gambling entrepreneurship story of all time. The brand was initially launched as a single betting mall within UK and has grown into an almost billion dollar company with thousands of employees and offices around the globe. Official data states that Bet365 currently have a customer base that exceeds 7 million, majority of whom are sports betting players that also tend to play other games once in a while. Their employee base consist of 2,100 people with most working in Bet365 central headquarters, located in the city of Stoke, United Kingdom.
What makes this company even more impressive is the fact that it is still privately owned and exactly by the entrepreneur who established the brand initially – Denise Coates. She is considered the most influential women of iGaming and certainly in the top list of most powerful business women in the world.
Bet365.com is a UK gambling site and also holds licenses within this region. For all their betting offerings, the regulatory body is the UK gambling commission. As for games, casino and online poker – these are regulated and fully licensed in Gibraltar.
PlayTech is the software platform behind almost all offerings provided by Bet365, though some games and gambling types offered are a development of other software provider or the company themselves.
When it comes to the casino, which you should be most interested in, it’s fully powered by PlayTech and offers all their top titles. A total of over 250 games are offered for download or play via the instant flash play client, which requires no download at all.
Bet365’s software is also flexible enough to support and allow play from almost any mobile device or tablet computer, if it’s modern enough to support Java technology.
The downloadable version offers some perks, when compared to the instant play client. Though, none of these are related to quality of experience you’ll be able to get playing. Instead, what users of the downloadable casino will be able to enjoy is a wider range of games from more than just PlayTech. The list of software developers offered by Bet365 is actually fairly wide – Sheriff, Betsoft, IGT, Aristocrat just to name a few.
Mobile casino, that you’ll be automatically redirected to, is almost exclusively powered by PlayTech though. Currently 14 games are offered in the mobile version, with most of them being slot machines.
PlayTech, the main software company behind Bet365 is well known for their high quality games and actually also for the great variety of them being on the offer. As I already mentioned in the last paragraph, users of a downloadable casino will be able to play over 400 games from a diversified range of providers while instant, flash casino offers just a bit under 200
games, all of whom are PlayTech developed.
Most notable games are basically various titles of slot machine games, since BlackJack, Roulette, Baccarat and other table games offered aren’t really exclusive. Though, Bet365 do have some quite innovative variations of these, such as Marvel Roulette, Mini Roulette and Multi Wheel Roulette.
As for other not so greatly known games, PlayTech have developed Tequila poker, Stravaganza and a handful of other quite extraordinary games that you won’t be at every online casino site.
When it comes to slot machines, that’s Bet365’s bread and butter. What they really stand out with are the licensed titles from Marvel in a series of slots themed after superheroes from these comics. Couple of examples include The Incredible Hulk, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Iron Man in several variations and The Avengers. Marvel licensed games aren’t the only ones though, there are some games that have been made based on very popular characters, movies and shows, such as The Rocky, The Pink Panther and Little Britain that should all be very familiar names.
Live Casino Games
Attractive female dealers from Latvia and a playing experience that is more realistic than anything else you’ve experienced before, that would be an appropriate description for live dealer casino games offered by Bet365. Play BlackJack, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Casino Hold’em and Roulette dealt in real time, be real human dealers.
It’s actually really simplistic, to answer the common question of how it works and how can YOU get started playing these. I’ve been to the exact studio where these games are dealt from and it does not differ from a brick & mortar table games section in any way. Loads of tables, dealers and a real casino atmosphere.
The only difference is that no players are sitting at the tables in person, instead they are relaxed in front of their computers and dealers are filmed with HD cameras. You get a real-time video stream directly to your computer and can participate in various casino games, just like if you were in a real, brick & mortar casino. Though, you are at home and able to do whatever else you might want to.
There are three welcome bonuses up for grabs at Bet365 Casino and you can choose the one that fits you best. These are tailored depending on your deposit amount as well as what gambling games you’re looking to play. The big two categories here are slot machines and table games and I’d suggest that you already have a good idea of what you’re going to play after joining. Here are the bonuses offered along with instructions on how to claim them:
- ·Standard Opening Bonus – 100% match offer, up to $/£100. Use a bonus code BONUS100 to claim this offer.
- ·Slots Opening Bonus – 200% match offer, up to $/£200. Use bonus code SLOTS200 and remember that the requirements for this bonus can only be fulfilled by playing slot machine games.
VIP Opening Bonus – designed for high-rollers and those that want to
- ·deposit a bit more than regular players do. This is a 50% match offer all the way up to $/£500 on your first deposit. A minimum deposit to qualify for this offer is $/£200 and you must use a voucher code of VIP500 to be eligible.
Of course, all bonuses are subject to wagering requirements – you’ll have to roll the bonus amount + deposit over a certain number of times, before any withdrawals can be made. In case of standard opening bonus, you’ll have to do this 20 times of the sum for your deposit and bonus amount, while slots and VIP bonuses will require 30 times your deposit plus bonus amount.
You’ll find regular promotions of high value offered at Bet365. This is the case for casino players as well as bettors and those playing bingo – there is something offered for everyone. While we won’t make the effort and list all daily, weekly and monthly promotions that are constantly changing, we will point your attention into the main promotion – VIP scheme, also known as the players club at Bet365. This is a never-ending promotion that rewards punters with constant cash prizes and it gets better the more you play! Now that’s a promotion most of the players will appreciate, if you ask me.
There are 4 VIP levels that you can climb in the ladder of scheme – Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond. Each of these come with their own benefits, perks and pros that we’re about to look at below:
- ·Bronze (Entrance from 50,000 players points) – free casino chips every week, based on previous month play. Convert your comp points at a rate of 100 points per $/£1. Once you’ve achieved this level, you’ll also be awarded with complimentary casino chip, worth $/£50.
- ·Silver (Entrance from 100,000 player points) – access to Bet365’s best suite of bonus offers as well as bigger bonuses during ”I DO like Mondays” promotion. Conversion of comp points at an improved rate of 85 points per $/£1. Once you’ve achieved this VIP level (earned 100,000 points), contact Bet365’s support for a complimentary casino chip, worth $/£100.
- ·Gold (Entrance from 250,000 player points) – this is the highest VIP level with instructions on how it can be achieved. The Diamond, which is an even higher level, is by invitation only. So what perks are these with the Gold VIP level? Several… Start out with your own, personal VIP manager who will be available via your favorite IM. Then you’ll also get a $/£500 complimentary casino chip once you achieve 250,000 points as well as $/£1,500 more right away after achieving 1 million points. Your comp points can also be converted at an improved rate of 75 points per $/£1. You’ll also be eligible for exclusive invitations and first class accommodation to sports events where Bet365 is a sponsor.
- ·Diamond (Invitation only) – you know how creating a mystery correlates to wanting something even more than you did before? That’s exactly what Bet365 have done with their highest achievable VIP status, Diamond. There is no information about how it can be achieved and the rewards are also a complete mystery. Though, you should get the idea that they will be extraordinary, given that ones for Gold are already quite impressive.
- On top of all regular promotions, VIP’s are treated with seasonal bonuses – you get 3 of these in every season, with the next season starting on 4th of december.You’ll get a chance to claim a 40% match offer, all the way up to $/£1,000 three times – on the 4th, 12th and 18th of December. Don’t forget to use a bonus code – BOOST.
Bet365 works in just about every market imaginable, most of whom they hold a valid license in, thus it’s almost logical that they accept a very wide range of payment methods, popular in all kinds of markets. This number exceeds 100 methods and since they do GEO target these, that number is probably way higher. Here’s an insight into most popular ones of these:
- ·Credit & Debit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, Dinner’s Club, Delta
- ·E-Wallets – Skrill, Neteller, EcoCard, Click2Pay, PayPal and more.
- ·PrePaid Cards – Ukash, PaySafeCard, InstaDebit, EntroPay and more.
- ·Other – Bank Transfer, Skrill 1 Tap, Fast Bank Transfer, Cheque
Kudos to Bet365, as their banking solution is certainly among the greatest within this industry and works as a great example on how things should be done. Withdrawals are usually processed within a couple of hours, with the actual timeframe to getting these depending on what banking method is used.
Bet365 prides themselves not only for being the best all-in-one gambling site, but also for the way they serve their customers and experience provided to them. This highly correlates with the customer support and help section at Bet365, which is quite phenomenal if you ask me. First of all, their FAQ section is really built so it would help players to find answers, instead of what we’ve seen at most casino sites – with the purpose being the existence of that particular section. Here’s how you can get in touch with Bet365 and solve any potential problems.
- ·E-Mail – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Usually an answer can be gotten within 12 hours, much quicker during business hours, of course.
- ·Live Chat – available during business hours only and for registered users.
- ·Call Back – choose time and an agent from Bet365 will call you to answer any potential questions.
- ·Post – albeit this might seem like a ridiculous way to contact them, you also have an option to contact Bet365 via mail.
A better question than this would be: ”Why not Bet365? Though, some of you guys might be browsing this review only to find some bullet points that answer this question, so that’s exactly what we are going to do here.
- ·Over 7 million players in 200 countries
- ·Powered by PlayTech, IGT, Sheriff, Aristocrat, NextGen and many more top notch gambling software developers.
- ·Compatible with most mobile devices
- ·All-in-one gambling site. You can bet on sports, play casino games, play some bingo as well as arcade games. All of that is available from a single account.
- ·Great VIP program. With great we really mean great and not some ”earn this many points, to get this much cash”. Though, that’s not a bad program either, but things at Bet365 are much more complicated in this segment. Refer to a paragraph earlier in this review to get more information.